Tuesday, March 10, 2009

80's Bowling :-)

So it has become a new tradition to go 80's bowling every March. On campus they have one night a year in March where they have one bowling for one dollar a game if you are dressed up in 80's clothes! So fun! Last year we went and had so much fun so last night after I had studied from 10-6 and then taken a 3 hour test, we got all dolled up and went BOWLING! I love bowling so much. We only got to play one game but it was still good... even though I bowled pretty bad. Cory came and joined us too! Now for some pictures...






4 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey MJ- Yay! I'm the first comment. I love the 80s, and I love bowling. Ok, fine, so I don't really like bowling that much- I'm incredibly bad at it. I lost by like a mile. But it was SUPER FUN anyway! yay!

Love, Starla

Lorina said...

i love those sunglasses

hannahshirley said...

Hmm...what is on my chest?

Ashley and Devon said...

im so glad you're blogging again! this is great, and so are you!