Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Paradise

I've been for more then a week now and things are really amazing! My roommates are awesome and my classes are easy and I'm right on the beach. What more could a girl want? My house is pretty ghetto but I'm getting used to it. It was kind of fun to hang up my laundry to dry...
My daily routine is to wake up and go to my one class of the day and then come home and head to the beach! Its a pretty laid back life here with time for a lot of meditating. Its so beautiful and relaxing to just lay on the beach.
I have also got to do some exciting things. My aunt Melissa and her friend were here so I went with them up to the north shore and saw some pretty sunsets and ate some awesome food. We also got shaved ice a few times which is a must. On Saturday I got to go surfing!! (pictures coming later) It was so amazing and really fun! We also went to the set of lost and got to take some pictures inside some of the sets. They were supposed to be filming the day we went but there was a storm so unfortunately we didn't get to see the cast.
I'm off now to take a nap and then go watch the sunset :-) I will write more later...

2 comments:

hannahshirley said...

Oh, Mego!! I am so jealous. I wish I could come visit you. And the LOST sets. If you see Matthew Fox, squeeze him & send my undying love.

Unknown said...

that is the coolest picture i've ever seen. miss you tons