Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hawaii

This is my first blog post! Exciting huh??

So in one week today I will be in Hawaii! I am moving there for two months to go to school at BYU-Hawaii. When I say go to school I actually mean take two classes and then spend the rest of the time on the beach...

I decided to start this blog so I could log my adventures there and make everyone else jealous. Well I don't really want to make anyone jealous, I just want you to be able to experience the fun with me. I will try to keep up with it and post all my pictures.


I also want to dedicate this blog to some very special people who have inspired me to blog:
Hannah, Dani, Ashley, Stacie, Coryn and Laurianne. I hope my blog can be half as cool as any of yours.

5 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

I AM YOUR FIRST COMMENT! And yes I am jealous you are going to Hawaii, but I'm so excited that you have a blog so I can read and see all of the fun things you're doing! You have to remember to keep up with it tho :). Love ya!

Unknown said...

ok so obviously i am jealous of everything.

hannahshirley said...

Megalicious...
I solemnly swear to stalk you via blogspot. It is much more personal than facebook. I can't wait to read about your Hawaiian adventures. You are going to have a blast!!! I love you.

dani said...

MEGHAN NEWBY i love you. and i swear to stalk you over the summer.

Lorina said...

meghan i miss you so much! i'm so sorry that i didn't get to talk to you before you left for hawaii. i know that you will have a blast there! i love you!